|First name(s) / Surname(s)||Phan Van Trong|
|Address(es)||Center of Multidisciplinary Integrated Technologies for Field Monitoring (FIMO),UET – 408, E3, 144 Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam|
|Telephone(s)||+84 904 440 123|
Detailed description of anticipated assignment:
- Research on advanced technology, trend and application of remote sensing technology, GIS, GPS.
- Applied modeling: calculate emissions, land use change model.
- Develop and apply of remote sensing technology, GIS and GPS for management of environment and natural resources, natural resource mapping for territorial planning, establish database for environment and natural resources assessment.
- Integrate remote sensing, GIS and GPS in certain mathematical models, update geographical database using remote sensing and GPS data.
- Organize and carry out training program and technology transfer in the field of remote sensing, GIS and GPS.
- Study the relationship between Land use change and livelihoods.
- Field trip, Survey
- GIS and Remote Sensing Software: Microsoft office; ENVI; ArcGIS; ERDAS Imagine; ArcView; MapInfo Professional; IDRISI, Global Mapper, eCognition.SPSS.
- Application and develop GIS application using: Arcgis Server, Arcgis Engine…
- BSc: in Faculty of Geography, Hanoi University of Science, Vietnam, 2006 – 2010
- Programmer: Programming Training Center International BachKhoa – Aptech, 2010 – 2012.
- MSc: Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems in Faculty of Geography, Hanoi University of Science, Vietnam, 2013 – 2015.
- Certificate of Training “JAXA Training preparing for ALOS-2 Data Use utilizing ALOS Data”, 14-16 November 2012 at Space Technology Institute (STI), Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology (VAST), Hanoi, Vietnam.
- The Summer School on social sciences in 2013: “Concept and risk management. The methodological approach in developing applications” by Vietnam Academy of Social Sciences (VASS), the Agence French Development (AFD), Institute of Research for Development (IRD), École française d’Extrême-Orient (ÉFEO), Nantes University, Association of Universities of the Francophonie (AUF) and Da Lat University from 19 to 27,July, 2013 in Da Lat”.
10/2011 – 06/2014: Research assistant, International Centre for Advanced Research on Global Change, Vietnam National University, Hanoi.
06/2014 – present: Research assistant, Center of Multidisciplinary Integrated Technologies for Field Monitoring (FIMO), UET, VNU.
|BELSPRO – funded project on “Land Use Change under the impacts of Social economic activities and global climate change”.( Vietnam-Belgium bilaterally funded project).||2010-2012||Vietnam – Belgium|
|DANIDA – funded project on “Impacts of Climate change on Land Use Change in the Red River Delta and its Community Livelihood Change”.(ClimLandLive-Delta)||2010-2012||Denmark – Vietnam|
|NAFOSTED: Analyzing fractal and morphological parameters of urbanization of HaNoi city.||2010-2012||NAFOSTED|
|Impacts of urbanization on agriculture and rural development in Hanoi.||2013-2015||Cooperation between Walonie-Bruxelles, Belgium and Vietnam National University|
|DANIDA: Study on hyro-diasters caused by climate change, and setting up an participatory information system aiming at vulnerability reduction in the North-central, Vietnam.||2012-2015||Denmark – Vietnam|
|Research WebGIS integrated technology and satellite image processing multi-resolution, multi-temporal monitoring of Forest Fires in Vietnam||2013-2014||Vietnam National University|
|Air pollution monitoring and warning system.||2014||Vietnam National University|
|Foris Fire Information System (FORIS)||2014||Vietnam National University|
|Research and application of data VNREDSat-1 images and gis to serve the conservation of cultural heritage, natural heritage in Hue City and Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park.||2013-2015||VTUD – 03 – 1415|
|Database Systems interdisciplinary sustainability serves Northwest.||2014-2016||Vietnam|
- Nguyen Quoc Huy, Phan Van Trong, Luong Thi Thu Huong – “Study on selection of electronic atlas technologies adapted Red River Delta”. Scientific Conference in Hanoi University of Science, Vietnam, 2012.
- Phan Van Trong, Nguyen Quoc Huy, Tong Thi Huyen Ai, Luong Thi Thu Huong, Doan Thi The – “Methane emissions from rice cultivation operations on the Red River Delta, Vietnam” – Scientific Meeting National Geographic VII, 2013.
- Pham Ngoc Hai, Pham Van Cu, Phan Van Trong – “Use satellite imagery and GIS for mapping forest fire risk zones and in Hotspot Analysis in the NorthWestern region, Vietnam” – International Workshop on Air Quality in Asia 2014 (IWAQA 2014), Hanoi, June, 2014.
- Phan Van Trong, Tong Thi Huyen Ai , Pham Van Cu, Bui Quang Hung, Dao Ngoc Thanh, Pham Van Ha – “Effects of irrigation system in operation to rice cultivation methane in Red River Delta, Vietnam” – Vietnam GIS conference, 2014.
- Pham Ngoc Hai, Pham Van Cu, Phan Van Trong, Bui Quang Hung – “Using temporal MODIS data for paddy rice extracting in the Red River Delta, Vietnam”, 2014.