|Family/ Given name||Pham Van Ha|
|Address||University of Engineering and Technology, Vietnam National University Hanoi (VNU UET).
408, E3, 144 Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2015 – Now: PhD in Information System, VNU University of Engineering and Technology.
- 2011 – 2014: Master of Infomation System, VNU University of Engineering and Technology.
- 2007 – 2011: Bachelor of Computer Science, Hanoi University of Industry.
- 2011- 2013: Developer, FPT Software, Vietnam
- 2014- Now: Fimo Center (Center of Multidisciplinary Integrated Technologies for Field Monitoring)
- Machine Learning, Data mining
- Satellite Image Processing, Remote Sensing
- Air pollution Modeling
- Thanh T N Nguyen, Hung Q Bui, Ha V Pham, Hung V Luu, Chuc D Man, Hai N Pham, Ha T Le and Thuy T Nguyen, “Particulate matter concentration mapping from MODIS satellite data: a Vietnamese case study”, Environmental Research Letters (2015).
- “Monitoring ships and harbors using VNRedSat images” funded by Space Program, 2014-2016.
- “Air pollution monitoring and warning system,”funded by University of Engineering and Technology, Vietnam National University, Hanoi, 2014, finished.