Dr. NGUYEN Thi Nhat Thanh, Team Leader/ Researcher
Prof. Dr. NGUYEN Thanh Thuy, Advisor
Dr. BUI Quang Hung, Researcher
Dr.Sc. LUONG Chinh Ke, Researcher
|MSc. PHAM Van Ha, Ph.D. candidate at VNU-UET & UT2J-France||
MSc. TRAN Tuan Vinh, Ph.D. candidate at VNU UET
Mr. Kristopher LASKO, Ph.D. candidate at UMD, US
Mr. TRAN Huy Tan
MSc. BUI Thi Mai (Graduated)
Mr. HA Duc Van (Moved to IOT team)
Msc. PHAM Huu Bang (moved to Jacob Uni., Bremen, Germany)
MSc. NGUYEN Duc Linh (moved to a software company)
MSc. LE Xuan Thanh (moved to a software company)
Mr. DO Van Tu (moved to a software company)
Mr. PHAN Van Thanh (moved to a software company)
|Mr.Ngo Xuan Truong|
|Mr. Nguyen Van Hung||Mr. Do Ngoc Huy (Internship)||Mr. Le Van Phi (Internship)|
- Research and development on air pollution management and monitoring
- Research and development of Particulate Matter (PM) concentration maps at regional/national scales using multi satellite images (.g. MODIS, VIIRS, OMI, MISR, CALIOP …) and at local scale using high spatial resolution satellite images (e.g.: VNREDSat-1, Landsat8, SPOT4 …)
- Research and development of Green House Gases (GHGs) maps using satellite images.
- Research and develop Multi Sensor Network (MSN) for Particulate Matter measurements (in collaboration with Iot team)
- Impact assessment of air pollution from agriculture, transportation, urbanization, industrialization … on public health, environment and climate change.
- Development of mobile and web applications to automatically collect, store, process and visualize data and to provide different services to users in term of air quality.
- Centre For Environmental Monitoring (CEM), Vietnam Environment Administration (VEA)
- Hanoi Center For Environmental And Natural Resources Monitoring And Analysis (CENMA), Hanoi Environment and Natural Resources Department
- Vietnam National University of Agriculture
- Hanoi University of Public Health
- Bach Mai Hospital
- Vietnam National Hospital of Pediatrics
- Institute of Geophysics, Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology
- Department of Geographical Science, University of Maryland, United State
- National Institute for Environmental Studies, Japan
- University of Toulouse II, France
- ESTI, Pau, France
- Asia Institute of Technology (AIT), Thailand
- University of Ferrara and MEEO s.r.l , Ferrara, Italy
- Vinh T Tran, Ha V Pham, Thanh X Pham, Hung Q Bui, Anh X Nguyen, Thuy T Nguyen, Thanh TN Nguyen, Satellite Aerosol Optical Depth over Vietnam, an analysis from VIIRS and CALIOP aerosol products, Land Atmospheric Interactions in Asia. Springer Book, 2016 (Accepted).
- Thanh T N Nguyen, Hung Q Bui, Ha V Pham, Hung V Luu, Chuc D Man, Hai N Pham, Ha T Le, Thuy T Nguyen, Particulate matter concentration mapping from MODIS satellite data: a Vietnamese case study, Environmental Research Letters, 2015, 10, 9, 095016 (ISI)
- T. H. Le, T. T.N. Nguyen, K. Lasko, S. Ilavajhala, K. P. Vadrevu and C. Justice, “Vegetation fires and air pollution in Vietnam”, Environmental Pollution, 2014. (ISI)
- Linh D. Nguyen, Chuc D. Man, Nhung T.T. Nguyen, Hung Q. Bui, Thanh T.N. Nguyen, “Standardization procedure for automatic environmental data: a case study in Hanoi, Vietnam”, The Eighth International Conference on Knowledge and Systems Engineering (KSE 2016)
- Hung V. Luu, Chuc D. Man, Ke C. Luong, Hung Q. Bui, Thanh T.N. Nguyen. “Air pollution mapping from high spatial resolution satellite images: a case study in Hanoi”. In: Proc. of The 2nd International Joint Conference IJCC, 2016, pp. 130 – 135.
- Thi Nhat Thanh Nguyen, Viet Cuong Ta, Thanh Ha Le, Simone Mantovani, 2013. Particulate Matter concentration Estimation from satellite aerosol and meteorological parameters, data-driven approaches, In: Proc. of The fifth international conference on knowledge and system engineering (KSE 2013), pp. 351-362.
Maps & Services
- Daily PM2.5 maps estimated from VIIRS and MODIS images over Vietnam
Monthly variation of MODIS PM 2.5 concentration in the NE and RRD regions from 2010 – 2014.
- Vietbao E-Newspaper
- VietnamNet E-Newspaper
- Dantri E-Newspaper
- 7 days of Technology, VTV2
- Uiversity of Engineering and Technology’s website
- Vietnam National University’s website
Group contact: 408, E3, 144 Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam. Email: email@example.com