“Developing an advanced capability in remote sensing to meet the real-world problems of ship detection and monitoring issues.”
SHIP = DETECTING + MONITORING
We’re interested in building a complete solution for ship detection and monitoring system using multiple data sources. Currently topics including:
- Ship detection using high resolution optical image
- Ship detection using SAR image
- Ship detection using VIIRS Light Night products
- Multi-modal ship activities analysis using multiple data source: optical, SAR, VIIRS satellite image and AIS, LRIT data
- Near real-time ship monitoring system based on cloud computing (in collaboration with SDI team)
Ship Detection and Monitoring system
- Ship detection algorithms in optical and SAR satellite image .
- Ship monitoring system using satellite image and AIS data.
- Hung V. Luu, Hoa N. H. Luong, Hung Q. Bui, Thuy T. Nguyen, Thanh N. T. Nguyen, C.D. Elvidge. Robust Anomaly-Based Ship Proposals Detection Using Pan-sharpened High-Resolution Satellite Image. (arxiv)
- Thang. Q. Luu, Hung. V. Luu, Thanh. T. N. Nguyen, Hung. Q. Bui. Distributed Computing Framework for Ship Detection from Panchromatic VNREDSat-1 Satellite Images. (HPSC 2018)