On 17th September 2015, Sapporo IT Front and FIMO have a meeting with representatives of Da Nang Information Technology Community including:
- Nguyen Thanh Binh, Dean, Faculty of Information Technology, Danang University of Technology
- Huynh Cong Phap, Vice-Rector, Danang College of Information Technology.
- Nguyen Tran Quoc Vinh, Dean, Faculty of Information Technology, Danang Univerisity of Education
- Nguyen Ba Hoi, Dean, Faculty of Information Technology, Danang Institute for Research and Education
- Trinh Cong Duy, Vice Director, Center for Software Development, Danang University.
- Nguyen Quang Thanh, Vice Director, Danang Department of Information and Communication Technology, Danang Government.
- Tran Thanh Truc, Danang Department of Information and Communication Technology, Danang Government.
With the rise of world-wide demand for IT industry, Vietnam government has been working really hard on cultivating local IT industry. However, there is still strong demand. The main purpose of the meeting is to discuss how to improve this situation in a coordinated manner, by reinforcing IT education system to provide skilled human resource to local IT industries, and those engineers be key role players for future of Vietnam IT industry. Participants of the meeting concluded that they will seek a funding source for doing the following things for Da Nang IT community:
- Establish IT training system and organization, including trainers, textbooks, and other teaching materials
- Execute IT trainings for both experienced engineers and entry-level trainings
The follows are pictures of the meeting.